How do I downgrade a NuGet package?
- PDF for offline use:
Let us know how you feel about this.
Xamarin Studio & Visual Studio both have features for selecting older versions of packages and installing them automatically; similar to how updating packages works. These steps are described below.
- Go to Tools > NuGet Package Manager > Package Manager Console
- Set the project under Default Project
- Use this syntax:
Install-Package [PackageName] -Version [tab for version menu]
- In your project, right-click the packages folder & select Add Packages
- In the searchbar, you can use the following syntax to search for your required packages:
- Lists all Xamarin.Forms packages:
- Lists all Xamarin.Forms 1.4.x packages:
Note: If you add a space between
version: & the version number, the search will behave as though no version was specified.